So you want to buy some crypto coins but don’t know how and where to start? One may have trouble buying cryptocoins, thanks to the complexity associated with buying process. If you’ve decided to use Bittrex as your crypto exchange but don’t know how to get started with them, you’re at the right place.
The exchange offers two types of accounts: advanced account and basic account, with each offering a withdrawal limit of 100BTC/day and 3BTC/day respectively. It’s up to you which type of account best suits your needs. It’s worth noting that Bittrex is a crypto-only exchange, meaning users can’t deposit using any fiat currency. All of these things you should keep in your mind prior to getting started on the platform.
Steps to creating Bittrex account
The process to verify and create Bittrex account includes a host of security measures to protect your account and avoid unauthorized access. So, please be patient and complete the following steps carefully:
- Visit the link https://www.bittrex.com/Account/Register to initiate the registration process.
- Insert your email address into the required input field. Keep in mind that it’ll also serve as an account Username.
- Choose your password, which should be at least 8 characters long. It’s highly recommended that you create a password of 12 characters or more using both letters and symbols to improve password security.
- The next step is to reenter the password to confirm it.
- Be sure to read the terms and conditions carefully to weigh all the factors involved. If you’re willing to proceed with them, just click on the box named ‘‘I agree to the terms of service.’’
- The last step is to confirm your identity through a verification email sent to your email address. You can either click on the link in the mail or copy-&-paste that code in the activation page to proceed further. That’s how to create a Bittrex account; it’s simple, isn’t it?